- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems.
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles
- Experience at least 2 years on car repairing.
- Willing to learn and join all the training.
- Ensure that workshop is clean and organized.
- Work hard and honestly.
- Be able to understand English.
- Keep a professional appearance.
- Other job assigned by manager.