The Quantity Surveyor (Senior / Junior) will report directly to the QS Director of the Real Estate Department. He/She will work closely with the Project Director, site and HQ team on the contract administration and correspondences. Role is required to ensure the cost and contractual aspects in the project comply with the company SOP. In addition, to identify / highlight cost and contractual risk to QS Director as well as assisting to resolve those identified issues.
< Responsibilities >
* Assist in the preparation of the budget & cashflow.
* Assist in the preparation of tender documents & tender evaluation if requested by the QS Director
* Review variation request order, assess the associated variation costs, monthly financial report, processing of progress payment & final account
* Monitor variation costs & carry out cost checks throughout the contract period
* Attend onsite & all project related meetings
* Assist with production of various reports
* Provide necessary advice and recommendation for matters related to payments, variation, contractual claims to ensure their compliance with the Contract and company SOPs
< Requirements >
* Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
* 2-4 years of QS experience in sizable Property Developer especially within Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Development OR Reclamation projects.
* Strong technical background with sound knowledge of Pre & Post-Contracts management
* Good working knowledge of measurement
* Good working knowledge of forms of contract, preferably FIDIC, China Contract is a a plus.
* Highly independent, high integrity and able to work in a fast pace environment
* Good negotiation & communication skills. Proficient in English + Mandarin (written & spoken).
* Prior working experience in China (or with China firm) OR other countries is a plus.
* 2 vacancies based in Phnom Penh & Sihanoukville, Cambodia. (Free lunch + Accomodation)