The Logistics Officer will be responsible in day to day operations of issuing Inbound, inventory balance, outbound and shipment returns reports and documents. Coordinate with Customer Service in assisting inventory information. Store, file inventory reports and stock reconciliation
- Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures. and manage another driver and helper
- Manage manpower teams Logistics by channel
- To do schedule route maintain and track transport vehicles
- Negotiate with supplies when team’s driver broken truck on the way and solve - - problem with customer and Resolve disputes, Analyze the effectiveness of operations
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy
- To manage all operational transportation activities of Outsourcing service
- transportation vehicles as well as the coordination of third-party transport service provider.
- Manage KPI rout plan teams delivery to customer on timely
- Control and monitor all the transportation of product /good from warehouse to customer
- Plan and coordinate the logistic for the replenishment and optimize the finished good stock
- Monitor the truck take the good form warehouse
- Follow up truck for loading goods to customer for Overall and every province for customer
- Control the sale order and crate delivery document in tracking system ASP Web report
- Check product that available for delivery with warehouse
- Follow up action of loading good
- Make sure that the goods are delivery to customer with the right quantity the right location, and be on time
- Solve another problem that happened during the transportation
- Control, monitor, and evaluate all delivery performance
- Coaching and mentoring to teams. provide support and direct develop team capability both functional and soft skill
Control truck is maintenance
Cross check manpower team’s delivery and attendance every day and update manpower every day for teams
Dealing with shipping problems and receiving complaints from freight forwarding, checking and monitoring of transport activities in each company, ensuring that there is no problem.
Monitoring the transport team inactive or in some places
Other task assigned by top management
At least 2 years of experience in Inventory controller/ management.
Fair reading, writing and speaking English language skills.
Basic knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office.
The preferred competencies:
Able to work in team and utilize to support other job functions when required.