Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company starting its operations in Cambodia, bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
• Find the potential location for foodpanda’s new city branch
• Take ownership of the launch of a new segment
• To establish, maintain and manage good relationship with the customers, vendors, and prospects and be committed to delivery of the highest level of service
• Hiring and managing delivery motorbike riders fleet
• Hire, train and develop local team of cashiers, delivery captains, couriers and others
• Handle onboarding and offboarding of riders and dispatchers
• Coordination with cross functional departments to ensure full spectrum of smooth launch (marketing, operations, sales and finance)
• Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times)
• Measure performance and growth using appropriate system, tools and techniques (SQL)
• Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or related field.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in operations and management
• High level of independence, self confidence and responsibility
• Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multitask
• This role is based 西港